Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More cards for the 4th...

I made two very similar cards using a highly glossy paper that came in a page kit a million years ago.
I used the "Happy" stamp from unity (I think it's the March set-- but I'm not 100% sure not having my stamps right beside me!) The "fourth" is using bead stickers-- I love the look of them but I never use them.
The main difference between the two cards is the ribbons I used. On the card above I used some beaded ribbon that I think Tami gave us as part of a Disney Club kit at my LSS. The red gingham is a sticky ribbon from SI (if memory serves!)I used the same red but a simpler sheer navy ribbon on the second card. All of the metal embellishments are from a Oriental Trading July embellishment kit.

Several of my family began receiving their cards in the mail today. I'm anxious to hear if they survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment