Saturday, July 4, 2009

End of 4th of July cards...

Well we had a great holiday here and I thought I'd take the rest of the best of my 4th of July cards and quickly show them to you here. Starting tomorrow I will be sharing cards that I've made while vacationing at my parents home in Northern California. I've been much better about making supply lists, so if anyone wants to replicate what I've done I will be able to give them more information.This one was kinda cool-- I used a flag sticker on card stock and then I put the whole thing on a piece of denim. What could be more American than denim???Here's another really simply card: patterned paper, matted sticker, and a border punch!This paper was in my discard pile as something I would never use on a scrapbook LO, but I love it on this card. Add 2 flowers, a brad, a scrap of red patterned paper and a sticker to very dated paper and you have a sweet little card.I think this was my husband's favorite card I made this holiday. I used a red floral paper that I got in a scrap kit from a LSS, part of a border sticker, buttons and wire to tie them on. I hate my writing but I really wanted a sentiment on the front so I bit the bullet and wrote it on there.These last two are my favorites for the season--- I used the same sheet of stickers that I purchased from Katie's World (a LSS near my Mom's house) a few years ago.I added patterned paper, some buttons, silver charms, and a sticker and voila! two very sweet cards!

I hope everyone had a great holiday with family and friends! God bless the USA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment